Cristallo have the new solution for vertical and horizontal sliding windows. Utilising advanced polyamide thermal break technology, Cristallo provides high thermal performance without the need to resort to foam filled profiles or complex and costly sealed unit specifications.
Drawing from the tried and tested design principles, Cristallo offers specifiers, contractors and fabricators an unrivalled choice of configurations. Vertical and Horizontal sliding and inward tilting Vertical sliding windows can be combined along with fixed lights to produce glazed facades.
Cristallo provides the opportunity to specify dual colour, where aesthetic choice is paramount.
- Vertical sliding windows can be up to 1500mm wide x 2700mm high and can achieve a weight of 43kg per pane
- Horizontal sliding windows can be up to 3100mm wide x 1500mm high and achieve a weight of 40kg per pane
- Innovative locking mechanism with standard, keyed or anti ligature options
- Insulating glass units of 24mm, 28mm and 32mm can be accommodated within the frames
- Optional key lockable restrictor for tilt vertical slider and horizontal slider, limiting combined movement of sashes to 100mm
- 1.8 u Value can be achieved using a standard spacer in double glazed units*
- 1.7 u Value can be achieved using warm edge technology in double glazed units
* Based on standard BFRC window configurations (lower u values are possible for alternative configurations)