Standard or ‘softline’ transoms, mullions and outerframes are available to achieve a traditional or contemporary appearance. Vents are designed to accept the full depth Eurogroove to ensure compatibility with a wide range of industry standard hardware.
Kitemarked to BS7950 ‘Specification for enhanced security performance of casement and tilt/turn windows for domestic applications’ and BS4873 ‘Specification for Aluminium Alloy Windows’.
- Can achieve an ‘A’ Window Energy Rating.
- Can be internally or externally beaded.
- Chamfered or ‘softline’ profiles available to achieve traditional or contemporary appearance.
- Unique polyamide strip with integral bead retention leg to minimise external projection of the opening light (Patent applied for).
- Meets Secured By Design specification.
Bognor Regis, UK
Leeds Metropolitan University