Stormframe ST Thermally Broken Hinged Doors and Framing system features a polyamide thermal break which, as well as offering the option for dual colours to be used, also means the door is capable of achieving a U value of 2.2 W/m2K.
This low U value will help building designers to achieve the Target Emmissions Rate ( TER ), by being offset against the allowable U value of 6.0 W/m2K for high traffic doors, when calculating the overall Building Emissions Rate (BER).
Single or double doors can be rebated or centrally pivoted with the option of a built-in anti-finger trap stile. A drained low threshold and bottom rail adaptor ensure that disability access under BS8300 and Part M of building regulations is fully accommodated within the wide range of options available.
Stormframe ST hinged door and framing takes up to 32mm glazing and has been designed to accept a wide range of industry standard commercial door hardware including Dorma, Axim and Adams Rite.
Where required, Stormframe ST Hinged Doors can be coupled to Dualframe window system as well as Elegance 52 curtain walling to provide a complete solution for building facades requiring high levels of thermal performance.
- Polyamide thermal break – can achieve a U value of 2.2 W/m2K
- Dual colour capability
- Suites with Dualframe and Elegance 52 curtain walling systems
- Centrally pivoted or rebated – with or without anti-finger trap stile BS8300 and Part M compliant
- Accepts a wide range of industry standard hardware
- Door framing and leaf profiles are square cut for ease of jointing
- Can be fitted with special handles, pivot hinges, latch lock, master key systems, emergency exit devices, automatic door openers and electronic security systems
- Can accommodate up to 32mm glazing
Leeds Metropolitan University