Dualframe Dualfold Sliding Folding Doors is designed to carry the weight of the panels on high strength stainless steel bottom wheels, allowing the top rollers to guide the panes as they slide. This reduces the reliance on the lintel above and thus enhances the smooth sliding action.
Easy-glide stainless steel wheels not only offer smooth operation but are also totally obscured from view once the door is closed, whilst the standard Dualframe outerframe means that floor coverings can be fitted right up to the cill making the visible threshold height very low.
Dualfold features proven door hardware with a Eurogroove multipoint locking system. This means that Dualfold can be fully operated from outside as well as inside.
From three to seven pane, open in or out door sets are available. Doors can be designed to slide either to the left or right to suit the project requirements
- Low threshold cill for ease of access and superb aesthetics
- Swing leaf restrictor option – restricts the swing of the free leaf to any required angle.
- Pull hinge handle option – provides an easy grip position for operating opening outwards doors
- Meeting stile shootbolt has one simple handle to operate both top and bottom bolts
- Slave leaf shootbolt – one central operator for both top and bottom bolts which is completely concealed when the door is closed.
- Dualfold is Part L compliant – the polyamide thermal break means the door can achieve a U value of 1.9 W/m2K
- Security hinge bolt option available
- Can accommodate 24mm, 28mm and 32mm glazing
- Optional trickle ventilation